Sunday, 15 May 2011


Exploding all over the fashion blogosphere this week are these amazing customised Vans.  Opinions have been varied over the shoes, which have been decorated with exquisite vintage Hermes scarves, however, personally I would probably sell a vital organ to be in possession of SUCH BEAUTY. 
To be completely honest with you, I don't like Vans shoes. The slip-on style is nice but I don't like the signature chequered pattern, it doesn't really go with the clothes I wear, and I don't really find them to be comfortable either. BUT THESE. Oh my. I love Hermes and every single scarf they produce and this, is just genius. Sadly though, the shoes are not an official collaboration between Vans and Hermes, as stated on Vans' official flickr account

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a lil message if you're cool. they make me feel special