Monday, 5 September 2011

A/W's essential shoe

Meet what may just be my new favourite shoe in the whole world. 
This is the brand-new ADORE Suede Side Zip Boot from Topshop, a delicious combination of both cosy ankle boot- essential in Winter- and stylish chunky heel- essential this Autumn. 
Even better is the choice of colours- available in both Burgundy (yay!) or Blue Marl, these rich jewel tones were all over on the A/W '11 catwalks.
I just can't decide which colour I like best... 
I may have to get them in both.




ADORE Suede Side Zip Boot, £62, Topshop

3 comments:

  1. They're absolutely stunning! I adore the blue velvet ones.

    http://likemynewsuspenders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning boots. I certainly wouldn't mind having them in my shoe closet.

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lil message if you're cool. they make me feel special