Sunday, 11 September 2011

Fashion Week Favourites: Jason Wu

Okay, so I'm not actually at New York Fashion Week. But that doesn't mean I can't get excited about the shows, the clothes, the glitz and the glam! And besides, I know I'll be there one day. Until then, I will just have to be satisfied with the online NYFW reports from Vogue, Style.com,  Grazia and Fashionologie. 

Having spent all day catching up with the latest shows, I've decided to document my Fashion Week favourites on my blog, so that when Spring 2012 does come round, we can see which trends we really will be wearing, and which designers got there first.

My first favourite is the baby-faced Jason Wu, who has shot from relative obscurity to NYFW fave after dressing Michelle Obama. His Spring 2012 show starred only the hottest models of the moment including Karlie Kloss, Daphne Groenveld and Jourdan Dunn. The collection was heavy on peplum hemlines, cinched-in waists, sparkly collars, skinny belts and splashes of neon. Wu also collaborated with a local graffiti artist, KAWS, to create the cute floral print which dominated the show.

My favourite looks from the Jason Wu show:















1 comment:

  1. Those are really fantastic. I love the first one and the all-blue outfit. Thanks for sharing.

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren
    http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lil message if you're cool. they make me feel special