Sunday, 4 September 2011

Stussy MadeMe Lookbook featuring Charlotte Free

I know I only just wrote about how much I hate brothel creepers, but that is only because they are personally not my style ( and to be honest, I'm more than a little bit scared of them).  They do however, look absolutely amazing on Charlotte Free (but what doesn't?!)

Charlotte is without a doubt one of my favourite models, simply because she is not afraid to be different.  Her rainbow layered hair has taken dip-dyeing to a whole new level, and these clothes are to die for. 














3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just accepted your friend request on IFB, and I must say, I absolutely adore your blog! I'm now following you on Tumblr and on Blogspot via Google Friend connect :) Hope you can take the time to check out my blog and inspiration.
    tumblr: http://likemynewsuspenders.tumblr.com
    blog: http://likemynewsuspenders.blogspot.com

    Paris W

    ReplyDelete
  2. these looks are absolutely amazing. i love this shoot!

    xo
    angie
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like this shoot!
    really cute blog name too ;)
    london love <3
    M xoxo

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lil message if you're cool. they make me feel special