Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Marie Claire China, 'Lil Bakeshop'

Look at the delectable pastels on show in this editorial for the February edition of Marie Claire China.  Showcasing Springs hottest trend in Louis Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier and Prada are models Masha P and Anna I. Styled by Guillaume Boulez with make up by David Tibolla, this editorial is perfection. I love the sweet, sugary colours of the clothes and the make-up to match the delicious cakes. The pastel bouffant hairstyle is a favourite, especially offset with matching eyebrows. The accessories are feminine- looks like pearls, big buttons and frills are back for Spring. But I especially love how these models aren't afraid of cake!











Editorial shot by Amber Gray
Marie Claire China, February 2012
Shot on location at Little Cupcake Bakeshop in New York




1 comment:

  1. great photos! I follow you..


    http://dressedcrisis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lil message if you're cool. they make me feel special