Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Hot Child In The City- Jeffrey Campbell Summer 2012

I absolutely adore Jeffrey Campbell. They are, quite simply, in their own league when it comes to footwear and no matter how many cheap copycats and knock-offs are created, they will never match the quality nor the reputation of the real deal. JC have created their very own style of shoes and opened up a whole new market of quirky, if nearly always impossible to walk in, footwear.
The latest lookbook from JC showcases exotic influences, lots of colour, tribal vibes and some damn fine shoes. I predict the neon green heels with silver capped toes- the Bullet 2- and the soft peacock wedge- the Landers- to sell out.

Hot Child In The City- Jeffrey Campbell Summer 2012 

Styled by: Bridgette Bayley 
Photographed by: Helen Pearson
Model: Hannah Doerksen























see more/buy more at Jeffrey Campbell online. 

1 comment:

  1. I love them! It's a great post, my favorite piece was the Green LV Heels, and the last photo is stunning
    -S

    thetrenchcoatmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lil message if you're cool. they make me feel special